Saturday, March 19, 2011

Salutations

Greetings and hello!

Having just recently forayed into the world of book reviewing I decided to open a blog, both to post my reviews and talk about anything Bookish...  I love a good book, stories that take you away from your everyday life and into worlds populated by interesting ((and sometimes not so interesting characters.))

Over time I hope to have more here than just a review or two, we'll see what happens.

I started out over at Book Lovers Hideaway  and will continue to post reviews there, After all that wonderful lady who I am lucky to call friend got me into this.  If you take a peek to the side, her blog is listed and SHE has some awesomely wonderful stuff going. Be sure to check her out.

Ratings system has a page of its own, so you can see what those feathers are all about.

Anyhows my writing friends I will see you on the front page, or maybe the back page, but definitely here. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment